This map has a lot of details. The first room is designed like a school-hall with fire and fun photos. This map has two tower sections. The second room is named "The Gym", and it contains fire too. There are no buttons in this room and focuses on parkour. The next room is a pool with acid. There is one button. Then there is a locker room. After this, players must go back in the room with pool, but now there is only one path--it goes up. That part has lots of gameplay, with wall jumps. The last rooms have 3 buttons, and lava has an extremely fast rising speed. It's a reception desk. There are a lot of cracks on the glass. When you escape the school, you will see a statue without a right hand.
- When you enter the first classroom, you can see the map pointing the Phillippines with a caption "PILIPINAS!!!". This phrase means "Phillippines" in Filipino, presumably meaning that the school is located in the Philippines.
- This map is of many difficult maps to not include water at all.
- The lava at the end rises diagonally like the Code Breaker rooms in Flood Escape.
- Despite the creator stating this is an Elementary school, there are classes labeled under 7th grade. The reason why this occurs is that school grade levels are different across the globe.
- Though ThePhoenixMurderer states that this map is in an elementary school, but there's a 7th grade class in it. This is since wherever you are from, the way school grades work is different.
- ThePhoenixMurderer is also the creator of Western Vicinity, Engulfed Eatery, and Dilapidated Platforms.
- One of the decals on the wall came from a YouTube animated show Battle for BFDI, which features Four and X.
- There is also another decal on the wall, including Test Tube from Inanimate Insanity II, with an arrow to the character saying "SCIENCE!!"
- The map was brought back in EventString by asdManRoblox.
- PhoenixMurderer is illustrating and writing a comic on this map. This is most likely the first map from map test to get its own comic series.
Walkthrough & OST