Autumn Hideaway is located in high mountains with a waterfall and a lake. The map is filled with a lot of trees and wooden equipment like fences, torches, bridges, etc. and you can see a wooden hut near the 2nd button. Also, if you press the 6th button, you will hear the gate make a stone moving sound before it will open. Although, this was only available in FE2 Community Maps
Autumn Hideaway was formerly one of the Hard Maps in Flood Escape 2 and was claimed by many players as the easiest Hard Map. However, if the server is full of a newer audience, players usually die between the second and third button.
Many players tend to survive this map, which can easily lead the server towards Insane, even in Normal servers.
Autumn Hideaway was removed due to an incident taking place in late 2018 involving the creator. This forced Crazyblox to cut all ties with Nennai, leading to the removal of Autumn Hideaway and all of Nennai's maps in FE2 Community Maps in early 2019. The soundtrack for this map was privated on YouTube, but has been reuploaded by someone else.
During 2019, Roblox User JiroAzurai remade Autumn Hideaway and another map by Nennai for preservation of old content. It was taken down after Nennai noticed it. It was brought back up but was later taken back down by rbill13's request. There were several attempts to bring this map back by other people, but all attempts ended in them being taken down.
- The invisible arrow beside the ladder to the finish line used to serve as a shortcut.
- An Air Bubble used to appear on Autumn Hideaway but it's only needed for the person who will press the 3rd button or if the water has turned into acid.
- The bridge used to get to the 4th and 5th buttons used to break upon pressing the 5th, but was changed so that it would vanish instead of collapsing. It was changed because lag will sometimes occur to players when the bridge collapses.
- The corner in the End Zone used to be a way to glitch out of the map to troll players.
- There used to be only one truss leading to the end of the map. The truss that leads to the end was a very small truss, increasing the difficulty.
- It is unknown why it was changed to be easier.
- In its first version, the acid instantly turned into lava after pressing the third button.
- The ceiling above the second button is missing.
- When this map was made, players were not aware of the location of the 3rd button, leading to theories that it was impossible.
- This map was the most popular candidate for the No Buttons Challenge.
- The map was initially found when Flood Escape 2 (2017 Release) was first released to the public, being removed shortly afterwards.
Walkthrough and OST
|Easy||Lost Woods • Axiom • Castle Tides • Poisonous Valley • Marred Dreams • Buried Oasis • Forsaken Era|
|Normal||Infiltration • Cave System • Flood Island • Oriental Grove • Sky Sanctuary • Decrepit Seas • Mysterium • Forgotten Tombs • Construction Thrill • Northern Workshop|
|Hard||Lava Tower • Crystal Caverns • Snowy Peaks • Dark Sci-Forest • Graveyard Cliffside • Wild Savannah • Sedimentary Temple • Fallen • Sunken Citadel|
|Insane||Abandoned Facility • Familiar Ruins • Lost Desert • Gloomy Manor • Sinking Ship • Dark Sci-Facility • Beneath the Ruins • Magmatic Mines|
|Crazy||Blue Moon • Poisonous Chasm|
|Nemesis • No Light|
|Removed/Discontinued||Humble Jungle • Autumn Hideaway|