Buried Oasis (formerly known as Buried Sea) is a community-made Easy Map created by tony333444. It has a total of 6 Buttons (2 regular & 4 group). This map can be played in all versions of Flood Escape 2. It was added on December 17, 2020.
The map takes place in an underground cave in the sea. According to the map's backstory, you are a miner in search of a rare crystal called the "Sea Prism". The map is detailed with a lot of vegetation, crystals, boxes and more. In the 3rd button's room, you can see a waterfall which covers the entrance to the next room. Unfortunately, the cave is flooding hence the water pouring out of the walls and you have to escape before it's too late.
Button Amount Roundup
There are 6 Buttons.
Standard Buttons = 12.57%
Group Buttons = 87.43%
- The map was posted on the Crazyblox Games Forum on June 15, 2019.
- Buried Oasis is the sixth Easy map to be released in Flood Escape 2.
- This map is inspired by Sunken Citadel by AnimalGamerTest, Atlantis, another map by tony333444, and Sunken Sea from the Terraria Calamity Mod.
- The Title Screen's previous OST is similar to Buried Oasis' albeit with less beats. However on October 23, 2021, the Title Screen's OST got changed to the Lift's.
- This is tony333444's first and only map added to Flood Escape 2.
- This is the first FE2 map to have a backstory provided by the creator. The 2nd being Forsaken Era. If you want to read it, click here.
- When Buried Oasis was first added to FE2, it initially did not have an image during Map Voting.
- Buried Oasis is considered by many the hardest Easy Map due to it being very confusing to beginners and also has hard jumps for an Easy map. If you fail the jumps, you will waste time and die.
- On February 1, 2021, Buried Oasis got revamped which added more rocks and cobblestones around the map, reworked the wall patterns, improved the lighting and more.
- In the 3rd button's room, you can see a pile of crates and a rail in the corner. If you go there and look behind the crates, you can see the "You know I had to do it to 'em." guy.
- Two images of this map can be seen near the ceiling in the first button room and in the secret room of Sunken Citadel.
- If you are in the final room and look up the ceiling, you can see a Minecraft Trident lodged into the ceiling.
- If a rescue mission is activated on this map, the escape will be located underwater in the second room.
- During a Lost Page Map Event, the Lost Page will be found in a small crack near the door to the last room. After jumping down from the 4th and 5th buttons room, players must turn around as it is behind them.
Walkthrough & OST
|Easy||Lost Woods • Axiom • Castle Tides • Poisonous Valley • Marred Dreams • Buried Oasis • Forsaken Era|
|Normal||Infiltration • Cave System • Flood Island • Oriental Grove • Sky Sanctuary • Decrepit Seas • Mysterium • Forgotten Tombs • Construction Thrill • Fall Equinox|
|Hard||Lava Tower • Crystal Caverns • Snowy Peaks • Dark Sci-Forest • Graveyard Cliffside • Wild Savannah • Sedimentary Temple • Sunken Citadel • Relic Valley • Poisonous Forest|
|Insane||Abandoned Facility • Familiar Ruins • Lost Desert • Gloomy Manor • Sinking Ship • Dark Sci-Facility • Beneath The Ruins • Magmatic Mines • Fallen|
|Crazy||Blue Moon • Poisonous Chasm|
|Seasonal Maps||Eerie Peaks • Polar Industry • Northern Workshop|
|Pre-Alpha Maps||Dis gon be EZ • NewThing • Test Map • Map Making Kit • Scientific|
|Unnamed Cave Map • Unnamed Underwater Map • Humble Jungle • Purple Sector • Autumn Hideaway • Unnamed Halloween Map • No Light|
|Easy||Atlantis • Atlantis : Reimagined • Buried Oasis|
|Hard||Abyss • Toybox Trouble|
|Insane||Acceleradiant • The Overflow • Electroman Adventures • Cryogenic Blizzard • Spooky Gardens • Heavenly Bastion|
|Crazy||Cryogenic Blizzard : Reimagined • Shutup • The Overflow (Crazy) • The Doors 3|
|Creators||tony333444 • I_zcy|