The Map, as its name suggests, takes place in a tunnel of caves. There are many hard jumps, so most servers need at least one good player to beat this map. The model work is very detailed and well done, and the jump angles are very precise. There are a variety of different textures used, adding a more realistic feel to the map. Each Room fills up with Water, or Acid and the door to the next room closes with this, this requires players to move at a reasonable speed. There are also numerous rocks. The floor is also made of rock.
At the end of the map, players must go outside the previous structures. Here, there are many jumps and boards, most have the wood plank texture. There is Lava below the player, that rises at a steady pace. One mistake with the parkour will cause the player to fall into the lava. The last jump is a little tricky for some players.
- This map's last jump kills many players, as it is a bit far (To survive this jump, you should stay close to the wall, and hold W).
- This map focuses on parkour and jumping, rather than buttons, hence the long sections of jumping that need to be completed to get a button.
- The second button is very hard to get, since you need to swim and do hard parkour, recommended to have 1 good player or more to do this.
- When soloing, a fall in the first room often will drown you, as the Acid rises quickly.
- This map used to be different, but has since been completely remade, you can watch a video of the old version here.
- You can go to the third button by climbing the red crystal between the first and second gate or just come from where the box will be located when the 2nd button is pressed.
- Players have to go fast in the first room and the 2nd button room to make it. A fall might result in death.
- There used to be a room with a peculiar camera angle, and it was similar to the water tunnel to the second tunnel however you had to press buttons while underwater.
- There is a Troll in the second room, next to the door to the first room. The acid does not reach this part.
- There is the water under the lava river in the 2nd room.
- There is a wooden box inside the lava in the 3rd room.
Walkthrough and OST
|Easy||Lost Woods • Castle Tides • Axiom • Poisonous Valley • Humble Jungle (Upcoming)|
|Normal||Oriental Grove • Flood Island • Sky Sanctuary • Mysterium • Cave System • Infiltration • Decrepit Seas • Forgotten Tombs • Northern Workshop (Christmas Map)|
|Hard||Wild Savannah • Snowy Peaks • Dark Sci-Forest • Graveyard Cliffside • Crystal Caverns • Lava Tower • Sedimentary Temple|
|Insane||Abandoned Facility • Beneath the Ruins • Sinking Ship • Dark Sci-Facility • Lost Desert • Gloomy Manor • Familiar Ruins|
|Crazy||Blue Moon • No Light (Upcoming)|