Emotes are the animations that a player can do when the button for Emotes (E, though this can be changed in the Settings) is pressed, or when the “Emote” in the bottom left corner is pressed. The table below lists all emotes ever included in the game Flood Escape 2.
List of Emotes
|Lists of Emotes||Description||Cost||Performs||Image|
|Hop||N/A||Free||Hopping in the air|
|Bullet Time||You are the chosen BLOX||50 Coins||Waving all the hands, similar to Air Swim.|
|Air Swim||I'm swimming in the airrrr||50 Coins||Does the swimming animation.|
|Searching Ahead||Is that a tidal wave in the distance?||50 Coins||Raising the right hand.|
|Dab||I regret making this.||100 Coins||Dabs.|
|Meditate||Experience Tranquility!||100 Coins||Levitation.|
|Relax||To be fair escaping a facility is no easy feat||100 Coins||Sits.|
|Headspin||Show them your sick ski- OMG YOUR HEAD||100 Coins||Head is decapitated and spun in the air.|
|Stretching||Wouldn't want to pull a muscle!||100 Coins||Stretching both legs.|
|Backflip||SWOOCE right in!||250 Coins||Backflipping.|
|Play Dead||"uuhhh.wav"||250 Coins||Lying on the floor like a dead person.|
|Facepalm||You didn't press the button.||250 Coins||Facepalms when someone did not press the button.|
|Cheese||N/A||250 Coins||Shaking and holding the hands.|
|T-Pose||Assert your dominance||200 Gems||Spread both arms.|
|Smug Dance||N/A||200 Gems||Handles shakes.|
|Lists of emotes||Description||Cost||Performs||Image|
|Levitate||Woosh||VIP||Levitation back and forth.|
- Using the emote Headspin in the map Flood Island can survive you against the Lava without finishing the course. Go near the helipad, and use the Headspin. You will not die because your head won't touch the water.
- Using the emote Play Dead in the map Sinking Ship can make you lose air because this emote makes your head touch the acid at the ship's floor. However, since emotes can't be done underwater, you will immediately stand back up.
- Emotes Relax and Meditate are often used to impress players in the Lobby and also during the game. These emotes are also useful for screenshots, YouTube thumbnails, and for impressions to others.
- T-Pose is based on a meme of the same name. This also applies to Dab.
- Cheese emote is based on the penguin dance from the now deprecated Club Penguin.
- Smug Dance emote is based off the Smug Dance from A Hat in Time.
- T-pose emote was announced in a tweet by Crazyblox, and was said to trigger a bass boost sound effect once triggered. This was not originally added into the game and was taken as just a joke.
- The feature has now been properly implemented. The audio of the bass is called; "BASS"
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Crazyblox_/status/1097546053568602116
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHvhps47Lmc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r05qO8LrxGg
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Crazyblox_Dev/status/1006617757968994304