The overall setting of Humble Jungle is in the middle of a large, flooding jungle. Players must climb many areas and ledges to get to the buttons. However, the jumps are very simple and easy to navigate as this is an easy map.
Players first drop down from the spawn area to an open area where 2 of the buttons currently are seen.
Not much more has been said about this map as of date, so this article will get updates as more information is disclosed.
- This is one of the few maps Crazyblox has built on a stream.
- This map is the first easy difficulty map built by Crazyblox.
- This map is an upcoming map still in its developmental stages, but when finished, Humble Jungle will be added to the Flood Escape 2 main game. This map is still being built so it is currently unplayable.
- Crazyblox stated in his most recent stream about this map that there is a death pit, and will be a new feature to the game.
- This map has the same trees as Flood Island.
|Easy||Lost Woods • Castle Tides • Axiom • Poisonous Valley • Humble Jungle (Upcoming)|
|Normal||Oriental Grove • Flood Island • Sky Sanctuary • Mysterium • Cave System • Infiltration • Decrepit Seas • Forgotten Tombs • Northern Workshop (Christmas Map)|
|Hard||Wild Savannah • Snowy Peaks • Dark Sci-Forest • Graveyard Cliffside • Crystal Caverns • Lava Tower • Sedimentary Temple|
|Insane||Abandoned Facility • Beneath the Ruins • Sinking Ship • Dark Sci-Facility • Lost Desert • Gloomy Manor • Familiar Ruins|
|Crazy||Blue Moon • No Light (Upcoming)|