Jungle Inferno is designed around a temple/forest that is currently being burnt to a crisp, which is the reason why it is called "Jungle Inferno". There are only 6 buttons, but most of them are incredibly hard and are very risky to hit. There is mainly only one material for the bricks in the temple. The design is very consistent and is quite simple and keeps the same theme all the way through. There is a part where you need to jump on a tilted pyramid or just a plain box (depending on the version you are playing) and jump into the pool of acid and swim DOWN to survive.
Jungle Inferno V2
Jungle Inferno had received a revamp, which was completely made from scratch. This was a controversial update, as it received numerous backlash from the community. This was later removed and never resurfaced.
Jungle Inferno: Reignited
As a second attempt, disney12 again updated the map. This time, combining both the original and v2, shown by their presence. This was another controversial update, receiving more of the same complaints people had when they tested the map.
- Water is nowhere to be found in this map.
- This map will be added in one of the later updates in FE2.
- The map is mostly made out of a custom texture uploaded by disney12.
- The thumbnail is created by HenryRiver but it was later changed to an image of a newer area.
- As of recently, this map has been starting to get buffed like when it happened to Blue Moon.
- This map is one of the many Crazy maps that used to be an Insane map.
- On Twitter, rbillie13 started a hashtag called #jgforfe2 (Jungle Inferno for Flood Escape 2). One of the popular map creators, Shortroundzach retweeted that post and participated with the hashtag.
- There is a rumor that this is one of the two maps that will be added in a future update, the other being Lighthouse.
- There are 2 custom OSTs made for this map, but neither have been accepted yet.
BGM & Walkthrough