Lost Woods is a community-made Easy Map by YasuYoshida. It has a total of 3 Buttons (2 standard & 1 group), and is currently playable in Flood Escape 2 although, the Recreation Version can be played in FE2 Community Maps but the difference is the Community Maps Version Having 5 Buttons (3 standard & 2 group)
The map takes place in a forest filled with large trees and large hills bordering the map. Numerous fallen logs and tree stumps are seen in the map, most of which are used as platforming. The modeling work and pacing is fitting for the Easy difficulty, most of the jumps are easy meanwhile the flood is slow, giving extra time for players.
Button Amount Roundup
This map has 3 Buttons in total (5 in Community Maps)
Standard Buttons = 66.5 (60% in Community Maps)
Group Buttons = 33.5 (40% in Community Maps)
- The map re-uses many models, most notably the trees, however they are angled in different directions.
- Prior the ShadowMap Update, the map was more darker due to the large trees and hills blocking the sunlight.
- Upon pressing the buttons in this map, you can hear a sound effect when the tunnels open. The sound effect originates from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, but in a low frequency.
- Lost Woods is also inspired by a location used in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, both of which shares the same name.
- The map shares the title of the "Least buttons of all maps," with Flood Island and Forgotten Tombs as they only have three buttons.
- The map is known for having many shortcuts that can reduce the time used in a round. Because of this, the map can usually take around 34-36 seconds to complete, making it one of the quickest maps to beat in the game.
- There is an air gap in the first area that can prevent the player from drowning, despite the map is entirely flood. This is because the _Water1 lacks the capable size to drown the players.
- Lost Woods is both the first Easy map and community map added to Flood Escape 2.
- Lost Woods takes place in the woods, similar of that with Dark Sci-Forest.
- If a rescue mission is activated on this map, the escapee will be located on the floor of the large room after the first button.
- During a Lost Page Map Event, the Lost Page will be found above the 2nd button.
Walkthrough and OST
|Easy||Lost Woods • Axiom • Castle Tides • Poisonous Valley • Marred Dreams • Buried Oasis • Forsaken Era|
|Normal||Infiltration • Cave System • Flood Island • Oriental Grove • Sky Sanctuary • Decrepit Seas • Mysterium • Forgotten Tombs • Construction Thrill • Fall Equinox|
|Hard||Lava Tower • Crystal Caverns • Snowy Peaks • Dark Sci-Forest • Graveyard Cliffside • Wild Savannah • Sedimentary Temple • Sunken Citadel • Relic Valley • Poisonous Forest|
|Insane||Abandoned Facility • Familiar Ruins • Lost Desert • Gloomy Manor • Sinking Ship • Dark Sci-Facility • Beneath The Ruins • Magmatic Mines • Fallen|
|Crazy||Blue Moon • Poisonous Chasm|
|Seasonal Maps||Eerie Peaks • Polar Industry • Northern Workshop|
|Pre-Alpha Maps||Dis gon be EZ • NewThing • Test Map • Map Making Kit • Scientific|
|Unnamed Cave Map • Unnamed Underwater Map • Humble Jungle • Purple Sector • Autumn Hideaway • Unnamed Halloween Map • No Light|