Maps are the areas players are in during the game and are one of the most central features of Flood Escape 2. Every map is unique in layout and each provide a space to get to, buttons to press, and platforms to jump or move on. Players must press buttons and successfully escape to the safe zone while also avoid drowning in the rising flood to earn experience and currency.
Maps are sorted into six different difficulties which are Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane, Crazy and Crazy+ (FE2CM only). Harder maps are more difficult to survive, but reward more experience. The difficulty of the map is determined by the server's Intensity which goes up or down depending on how many players survived.
List of Maps
As of October 22nd, 2021, there are 37 maps in Flood Escape 2. Northern Workshop is a seasonal map that only appears during the holidays, raising the map count to 38.
- Infiltration (By Crazyblox)
- Cave System (By Crazyblox)
- Flood Island (By Crazyblox)
- Oriental Grove (By Awesom3_Eric)
- Sky Sanctuary (By rareheaddress)
- Decrepit Seas (By rareheaddress)
- Mysterium (By ElectroBlast199)
- Forgotten Tombs (By Crazyblox)
- Construction Thrill (By ThaDogeTho)
- Fall Equinox (By Phexonia)
- Northern Workshop (By disney12)
- Lava Tower (By Crazyblox)
- Crystal Caverns (By FloodEscaper1)
- Snowy Peaks (By rareheaddress)
- Dark Sci-Forest (By Crazyblox)
- Graveyard Cliffside (By Crazyblox)
- Wild Savannah (By rareheaddress)
- Sedimentary Temple (By Jindijim)
- Fallen (By Crazyblox)
- Sunken Citadel (By AnimalGamerTest)
- Relic Valley (By 1xBlindx1)
- The Crazy difficulty never existed when the game was first released, as it was introduced at FE2 Community Maps exclusively on early 2019, and was finally introduced to the main game along with the addition of Blue Moon.
- The Crazy+ difficulty also didn't exist when the game was first released however unlike the Crazy difficulty, this is exclusive to FE2CM and will not be added to the main game.
- If Northern Workshop and Autumn Hideway were permanent maps, the map count would be up to 39. The latter is unlikely to be re-added, but the former is playable in FE2 Community Maps and in the main game during the Christmas Season.
- The reason as to why these 2 maps are both temporary is due to the former being a seasonal map and the latter being tied to a serious event involving the map creator.
- On Mid November of 2020, Crazyblox added the first 2 official maps to the game since July 2019. Marred Dreams and Fallen.
- The first maps added to FE2 for each difficulty were Lost Woods, Infiltration, Lava Tower, and Abandoned Facility.
- These 4 are also the first maps added to FE2.