For other uses of Marred see Marred (Disambiguation) .
Marred Dreams is located in an open, purple planet-like landscape with many hills, glowing white crystals, a windy environment, and small trees. The map has an acid lake in the middle of it which will steadily rise. This map also includes bridges and boxes to help the player get around the map more easily. If you look up, you can see giant diamonds surrounding the map.
Button Amount Roundup
There are 5 buttons in the map.
Standard Buttons = 40%
Group Buttons = 60%
- Marred Dreams was added in Flood Escape 2 on November 16, 2020, being the 5th Easy Map added in the game.
- The giant diamonds that are surrounding the map are the same crystals that can be found in the old version of Fallen.
- This is the 2nd Easy map where there is no water present. The 1st is Poisonous Valley.
- Crazyblox recorded a short teaser of him playing the map on Twitter, you can find the clip here.
- This is the 4th map to have its OST composed by Crazyblox; the 3rd being Beneath The Ruins, 2nd being Dark Sci-Facility and the 1st being Dark Sci-Forest. The 5th map is Fallen.
- This is also the first Easy map to have its OST composed by Crazyblox.
- The map was released 4 hours after the soundtrack released on YouTube.
- Marred Dreams has a DepthOfField effect, meaning if you were to have high graphics, the map would look blurry at a distance.
- Marred Dreams is one of the few maps Crazyblox has streamed its development on Twitch.
- Marred Dreams is one of the few FE2 maps that have taken the least amount of time to make, as it took around 2-3 weeks. The old Fallen also didn't take very long as it was made in 6 hours.
- Some people say that this map is the hardest Easy Map. (However many argue and say that Buried Oasis is harder.)
- Similarly to Sinking Ship, this map has no ExitBlocks.
- When the map was still in development, Crazyblox uploaded 1 photo, and 2 videos on Twitter.
- Like all the other Easy Maps, Marred Dreams also has a Extra Skin as well.
- If a rescue mission is activated on this map, the escapee will be located on ground level near the second button.
- During a Lost Page Map Event, the Lost Page will be found beneath the spawn.
Walkthrough, and OST
|Easy||Lost Woods • Axiom • Castle Tides • Poisonous Valley • Marred Dreams • Buried Oasis • Forsaken Era|
|Normal||Infiltration • Cave System • Flood Island • Oriental Grove • Sky Sanctuary • Decrepit Seas • Mysterium • Forgotten Tombs • Construction Thrill • Fall Equinox|
|Hard||Lava Tower • Crystal Caverns • Snowy Peaks • Dark Sci-Forest • Graveyard Cliffside • Wild Savannah • Sedimentary Temple • Sunken Citadel • Relic Valley • Poisonous Forest|
|Insane||Abandoned Facility • Familiar Ruins • Lost Desert • Gloomy Manor • Sinking Ship • Dark Sci-Facility • Beneath The Ruins • Magmatic Mines • Fallen|
|Crazy||Blue Moon • Poisonous Chasm|
|Seasonal Maps||Eerie Peaks • Polar Industry • Northern Workshop|
|Pre-Alpha Maps||Dis gon be EZ • NewThing • Test Map • Map Making Kit • Scientific|
|Unnamed Cave Map • Unnamed Underwater Map • Humble Jungle • Purple Sector • Autumn Hideaway • Unnamed Halloween Map • No Light|