This page is about a seasonal map that is only inside the main game during the holiday season!
Northern Workshop is a community-made Normal map that is created by disney12. It has a total of 6 standard buttons (2 group buttons in FE2CM). This map is playable in Flood Escape 2 only during the Christmas Season, but is in FE2 Community Maps during the rest of the year.
The map is Christmas-themed and as the map's name suggests, the workshop is located in the North Pole. The map uses wooden materials with some obstacles such as pipes, presents, and ornaments. The player uses the presents as platforms. At the end of the workshop, you'll see a big Christmas tree and some gigantic multicolored ornaments. The exit region is located in green, metal pipe. Northern Workshop also uses a unique kind of lava called "Blue Magma", which is a recolor of the red magma texture.
- Nothern Workshop is one of the three seasonal maps. The other two temporary maps being, Eerie Peaks, and Polar Industry.
- This is the only Normal Map to not have a single group button.
- In FE2 Community Maps however, the map has 2 group buttons,
- The map's old Background Music (BGM) was Christmas Rap by Kevin Macleod.
- This map has a sequel called Workshop Breakout.
- This map's ID previously belonged to Luscious Landing, another map which is made by disney12.
- In the current version, if you fall in the Christmas tree, you will see a screencap of Dio from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, specifically the meme, It Was Me, Dio!.
- In 2018, the map was revamped. One of the major changes is the new type of lava used in the final room, blue magma.
- The map's theme was inspired by another Roblox game called Adventure Forward 2.
- An old Roblox meme called the "Epic Duck"can be seen throughout the map. The Epic Duck can be seen in the 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 6th room.
- The reason why Graveyard Cliffside stayed in the game permanently, but Northern Workshop didn't is because of the Hard difficulty lacking maps.
- You can die by exceeding max time. However, you can only do this in FE2 Commmunity Maps.
- In the first room of the workshop, many reindeer cardboard cutouts can be seen. Players can troll there as the acid won't reach there.
- If you use the Relax emote at the end zone, you will only sit for a short time and go back up again due to the surface not being flat.
- In FE2 Community Maps, Northern Workshop has a few sliding sections, despite being a Normal map.
- If a rescue mission is initiated in this map, the escapee will be located on top of a bookshelf beside the 5th button.
- The escapee for this map is Santa instead of a randomly selected avatar. In FE2 Community Maps however, it's replaced by an Elf and is in a different location.
- During a Lost Page Map Event, The Lost Page is located on top of a shelf in the final room, behind the pit that you will fall into.
Walkthrough and OST
|Easy||Lost Woods • Axiom • Castle Tides • Poisonous Valley • Marred Dreams • Buried Oasis • Forsaken Era|
|Normal||Infiltration • Cave System • Flood Island • Oriental Grove • Sky Sanctuary • Decrepit Seas • Mysterium • Forgotten Tombs • Construction Thrill • Fall Equinox|
|Hard||Lava Tower • Crystal Caverns • Snowy Peaks • Dark Sci-Forest • Graveyard Cliffside • Wild Savannah • Sedimentary Temple • Sunken Citadel • Relic Valley • Poisonous Forest|
|Insane||Abandoned Facility • Familiar Ruins • Lost Desert • Gloomy Manor • Sinking Ship • Dark Sci-Facility • Beneath The Ruins • Magmatic Mines • Fallen|
|Crazy||Blue Moon • Poisonous Chasm|
|Seasonal Maps||Eerie Peaks • Polar Industry • Northern Workshop|
|Pre-Alpha Maps||Dis gon be EZ • NewThing • Test Map • Map Making Kit • Scientific|
|Unnamed Cave Map • Unnamed Underwater Map • Humble Jungle • Purple Sector • Autumn Hideaway • Unnamed Halloween Map • No Light|