Relic Valley takes place in a vast, mysterious valley at nighttime with a purple ambience. You can see glowing crystals across the map, with various shades of blue and pink. This may be the reason behind the map's name. You can see large purple trees, boxes, and wooden scaffolding scattered across the map. There is also what seems to be a mineshaft in the middle part of the map, which was probably built in order to collect the glowing crystals.
- This map was posted onto the Crazyblox Games Forum on January 12, 2021.
- The map was added to Flood Escape 2 on October 23, 2021, alongside Fall Equinox.
- This map has received a remaster on July 23, 2021.
- When the map got added to FE2, Blind replaced Relic Valley's ID with its old version.
- This is the first map made by 1Blindy himself and his first map added to the main game. The 2nd is Eerie Peaks.
- Unlike so, Eerie Peaks is a halloween-themed map and is currently unplayable.
- The 1st and 3rd Buttons are considered many of the hardest buttons as they are Group Buttons, if a Player failed a jump then a sacrifice would've been made to reach the button or if nobody reaches the button in time then the players will most likely die, because the Purple Acid will turn into Lava by then.
- This also makes Relic Valley the third map to have a different color of Acid. the first being Dark Sci Forest and the second being Poisonous Valley.
- The map had another name called "Lucent Valley", but it was never used because the community rather preferred the original name.
- This is the first map in the game to have more than one zipline. The second map is Fallen.
- This is one of the many Hard maps to have its flood start off with lava. The other maps are Lava Tower, Dark Sci-Forest, Graveyard Cliffside, Sedimentary Temple, Sunken Citadel ,Poisonous Forest and Wild Savannah (2nd Liquid)
- In a Discord voice chat, Crazyblox confirmed that Relic Valley and Marred Dreams will be sharing the same OST.
- If a rescue mission is activated on this map, the escapee will be on a stone ledge in the left side of the 3rd button room. Reach the escapee by climbing the stack of crates next to it.
- During a Lost Page Map Event, the Lost Page is located behind the box on the left of the 4th button.
Walkthrough and OST
|Easy||Lost Woods • Axiom • Castle Tides • Poisonous Valley • Marred Dreams • Buried Oasis • Forsaken Era|
|Normal||Infiltration • Cave System • Flood Island • Oriental Grove • Sky Sanctuary • Decrepit Seas • Mysterium • Forgotten Tombs • Construction Thrill • Fall Equinox|
|Hard||Lava Tower • Crystal Caverns • Snowy Peaks • Dark Sci-Forest • Graveyard Cliffside • Wild Savannah • Sedimentary Temple • Sunken Citadel • Relic Valley • Poisonous Forest|
|Insane||Abandoned Facility • Familiar Ruins • Lost Desert • Gloomy Manor • Sinking Ship • Dark Sci-Facility • Beneath The Ruins • Magmatic Mines • Fallen|
|Crazy||Blue Moon • Poisonous Chasm|
|Seasonal Maps||Eerie Peaks • Polar Industry • Northern Workshop|
|Pre-Alpha Maps||Dis gon be EZ • NewThing • Test Map • Map Making Kit • Scientific|
|Unnamed Cave Map • Unnamed Underwater Map • Humble Jungle • Purple Sector • Autumn Hideaway • Unnamed Halloween Map • No Light|