List of Categories
Here is the list of categories:
- Auras are items that when equipped, give the player using them a trail.
- Tanks are back accessories used as decoration. They do not provide extra air. Some also produce sounds, provide light, emit particles, or change colors. Or of course, OOFs
- Emotes are player animations that can be triggered by pressing the “Emote” button.
- Buddies are small NPCs (non-player characters) that will follow you around.
- Skins are items that change the player's appearance. Some can play music during a round.
- Gamepasses provide unique and useful perks to owners depending on the gamepass (must be bought with robux).
- Currency is used to buy items in the shop (except Gamepasses). There are even options to gift currency to each person in a server.
- Boost Intensity boosts the intensity by 0.5 for each stack (up to 5) (or if you buy the 2x boost every boost increases 1 intensity (up to 4)
- Codes can be redeemed to receive free Coins, Gems, XP, or Items!
|Flood Escape 2 Menu||Shop and Inventory • Game Summary • Spectate • Options • Join Friends • Boombox • Goals|
|FE2 Community Maps Menu||Game Summary • Spectate • Options • Load Map • Boombox|