As the name suggests, it is located on a snowy place surrounded by high land. The ground below is made out of ice, presumably a frozen lake. The trees and grass covered in snow. You can also see some boxes, some rock formations, a small cottage, a wooden bridge and a giant gate near the end. The wooden platforms present in this map are skinny which can prove difficult to some players.
- The OST in this map is likely similar to DJ-Nate's "Theory of Everything."
- Some even compare Snowy Peak's OST to Gravity Falls' intro due to the similarities at the beginning of the OST.
- Before being added to FE2, this was rated as a Normal map. This has not been updated in FE2 Community Maps.
- This is one of the three hard maps in the game to not have any group buttons in the regular game mode. The others are Wild Savannah and Fallen.
- This map only has one structure, which is a cottage below the exit. It isn’t a significant one since it has very little detail.
- Before being reversed, if you tried to play this map in FE2 CM, it would load Grumble Volcano instead.
- You could go to the exit region without pressing the last button by walking at the edge of the gate, although it is most likely that this has been patched.
- This is the first winter-themed map added to Flood Escape 2. The 2nd being disney12's Northern Workshop.
- When you start a round at an older version at the Community side game, the elevator animation is played. However, it is likely most of the map is a child of Intro (a model) and falsely triggers the anti-cheat, killing the player. It is yet to be patched.
- In the Agility Update, the map got buffed. You must now zipline after pressing the 2nd button and you must now slide under the giant gate near the end of the map.
- If a rescue mission is activated on this map, the escapee will be on a ledge after the first area.
- During a Lost Page Map Event, the Lost Page will be found on the top of the giant gate near the end of the map. To go up there, you must first slide under the gate. Then, you will see a truss which leads to the page.
Walkthrough and OST
|Easy||Lost Woods • Axiom • Castle Tides • Poisonous Valley • Marred Dreams • Buried Oasis • Forsaken Era|
|Normal||Infiltration • Cave System • Flood Island • Oriental Grove • Sky Sanctuary • Decrepit Seas • Mysterium • Forgotten Tombs • Construction Thrill • Northern Workshop|
|Hard||Lava Tower • Crystal Caverns • Snowy Peaks • Dark Sci-Forest • Graveyard Cliffside • Wild Savannah • Sedimentary Temple • Fallen • Sunken Citadel|
|Insane||Abandoned Facility • Familiar Ruins • Lost Desert • Gloomy Manor • Sinking Ship • Dark Sci-Facility • Beneath the Ruins • Magmatic Mines|
|Crazy||Blue Moon • Poisonous Chasm|
|Nemesis • No Light|
|Removed/Discontinued||Humble Jungle • Autumn Hideaway|