Depending on what you buy, some tanks can create random sounds, or change colors, or glow. The most expensive tanks, so far are the Mini Moon, the Rainbow Sword, and the Galaxy Sword. The Mini Moon costs 800 Gems while the Rainbow Sword and Galaxy Sword costs 3000 Gems. The rainbow sword, and the galaxy sword are currently the 2 most expensive items inside the game as of 5/18/2021.
Some tanks, like the sword tanks, can be useful because they can produce light, which helps in dark places.
Note: Remind that tanks are aesthetic, they do not increase your in-game air. They are only used for decoration and have no connection with air bubbles, which give you +300 air.
List of Tanks
|Rusted Tank||It's starting to show its age, but still some viable kit||10|
|Steel Tank||A more defined piece of kit!||25|
|Ecosystem Tank||Probably can't hold water, but sends a good message||25|
|Industrious Tank||Designed to take a direct impact||50|
|Barrel Tank||Not designed for comfort||100|
|Water Tank||This would be more useful if it had air, not water||200|
|Duck Tank||Teh Epik DuCk is CoMinG!!1||200|
|Neon Tank||Makes a nice glow, helpful for when in the dark||250|
|Rainbow Neon Tank||Now this is the real deal||600|
|Mini Crazyblox Tank||I really hate being stuck in this tank D:||25|
|Coil Tank||This tank seems tangled with an artifact||50|
|Lava Tank||Say goodbye to your lungs with molten rock||100|
|Acid Tank||Somebody report the guy who designed this||100|
|Diamond Gem Tank||One of the most valuable tanks around||100|
|Emerald Gem Tank||One of the most valuable tanks around||100|
|Ruby Gem Tank||One of the most valuable tanks around||100|
|Amber Gem Tank||One of the most valuable tanks around||100|
|Amethyst Gem Tank||One of the most valuable tanks around||100|
|Rainbow Gem Tank||THE most valuable tank around||600|
|Vaporwave Tank||A E S T H E T I C||600|
|Oof Tank||Randomly makes a Death Sound||600|
|Flood Sword (VIP)||A relic found from the Familiar Ruins!||Owning the VIP Gamepass|
|Festive Tank||Celebrate Christmas Cheer with this Festive Tank!||350 (Only during the Christmas season)|
|N/A||Owning the Boombox Gamepass|
|N/A||Redeeming the code "happybirthdayfloodescape2" (Expired)|
|Gold Trophy||For getting 1st place on the Monthly XP Leaderboard!||Being first on the leaderboard|
|Silver Trophy||For getting 2nd place on the Monthly XP Leaderboard!||Being second on the leaderboard|
|Bronze Trophy||For getting 3rd place on the Monthly XP Leaderboard!||Being third on the leaderboard|
- Torch tanks was posted on the Crazyblox Games Forum by BloxPixel on October 16, 2019.
- Barrel Tank and Wooden Barrel used to be sharing the same names.
- The Galaxy Sword is a tank posted on the Crazyblox Games Forum by 1xBlindx1 on April 10, 2021.
- The Mini Crazyblox Tank used to cost 1 Gem, but because of this, the Crazy Tank would loop kill the player.
- The Duck Tank is thought to have originally been created for Roblox user Bby_Noodle, previously known as WayTooLazy. At the time of its addition, Bby_Noodle was producing art of the game and posting it to their twitter, some of which was even used in the game's image carousel at one point. Works can also be seen at the Fan Art panel in the lobby room. Their typical avatar sports a duck sitting atop their hair.
- The Duck Tank is also a reference to the "TEH EPIK DUCK IS COMING!!" which is a running gag between the Roblox community. The Epic Duck is trapped in the tank, with transparent black in.
- The Festive Tank resembles a Christmas tree. The grass material are pine tree leaves, the neon part are Christmas lights, and the yellow top resembles the gold star on top of a Christmas tree.
- The Camera is the first and only tank (as of 5/17/2021) to be on the front of the player rather then the back.
- Most Youtubers have the gem tanks.
- The Trophy Tanks are the only rewards from the Leaderboard. [as of 7/6/2021]