Wild Savannah is, as Crazyblox described it, a long and hard map. This map, as stated by its name, is located in a hollow, established savannah. You can see several trees, bushes, boxes, metal platforms and more. The grass and tree's leaves are yellow ochre in color, similar to a real savannah. After pressing the 3rd button, the giant metal door will open, which will lead to a huge cave with many unmined crystals of varying colors and there's lava on the bottom. There are more boxes and metal and wood platforms inside and some of the platforms are far from each other which can be difficult to most players. The 2nd part of the map resembles a volcano because of the lava and there's a glowing hole on the ceiling which looks like the crater.
- It is extremely hard not to die if you fall into the acid while attempting to make the jump to the truss bridge, or the Wall Jump onto the ladder.
- After pressing the third button there is a ladder that will allow players who do not want to do the parkour to swim from the spawn place to the door into the final room.
- This is one of the three hard maps in the game to not have group buttons in the regular game mode. The others are Snowy Peaks and Fallen.
- The map used to be played in FE2 Community Maps under the name 'Gloomy Manor', the name of an Insane map also made by rareheaddress, until rareheaddress fixed it.
- The hardest button to press is the last button, because of the small planks to be crossed and a wall jump to be used.
- When Wild Savannah's soundtrack is synced with Sky Sanctuary, this is the outcome.
- Due to the map’s size, only few players know that they spawn at an arch, the gate that leads to the second room has three wall stubs above it which represents the 3 buttons that must be pressed to open the gate. Also, only a few people know that the land in the first button is a small island.
- There is one enormous invisible brick that covers the entire map below it.
- This is one of many maps that had a different BGM before its soundtrack was published. The BGM for this map was originally 'Dragon Valley 1' which is from the hit Indie game, Freedom Planet.
- In an earlier version of this map, it was simply called "Savannah."
- In the Agility Update, the map got slightly buffed. You can zipline in the beginning of the map for a faster travel and you must now slide under an obstacle on your way to the 2nd button.
- If a rescue mission is activated on this map, the escapee will be located on a platform after the first wall-jump.
- During a Lost Page Map Event, the Lost Page will be found behind the large metal door with a warning symbol on it. In order to get the page, the player must first press the 3rd button and wait for the door to open.
Walkthrough and OST
|Easy||Lost Woods • Axiom • Castle Tides • Poisonous Valley • Marred Dreams • Buried Oasis • Forsaken Era|
|Normal||Infiltration • Cave System • Flood Island • Oriental Grove • Sky Sanctuary • Decrepit Seas • Mysterium • Forgotten Tombs • Construction Thrill • Northern Workshop|
|Hard||Lava Tower • Crystal Caverns • Snowy Peaks • Dark Sci-Forest • Graveyard Cliffside • Wild Savannah • Sedimentary Temple • Fallen • Sunken Citadel|
|Insane||Abandoned Facility • Familiar Ruins • Lost Desert • Gloomy Manor • Sinking Ship • Dark Sci-Facility • Beneath The Ruins • Magmatic Mines|
|Crazy||Blue Moon • Poisonous Chasm|
|Humble Jungle • Autumn Hideaway • No Light|