Wild Savannah is, as Crazyblox described it, a long and hard map. The map is located in a rolling grassland, scattered with several shrubs and isolated trees. Because of the dry weather, the leaves are yellow ochre in color, similarly to a real life savannah. Aside from the flora, the map is decorated with multicolored boxes, metal platforms and more. Upon pressing the 3rd button, a large metal door will open, granting access to the second part of the map. The second part of the map is a large cave, dotted with many unmined crystals of varying colors. There is a lava pit below that will rise moderately. The platforms in this area are far apart and skinnier than the first area, which can be difficult for some players.
- This is one of the two Hard map in the game to not have any group buttons in the regular game mode. The other map is Snowy Peaks.
- This is one of the three Hard maps where the flood doesn't with start with lava (only present in the first section), the other maps being Crystal Caverns and Snowy Peaks.
- This is the 8th Hard Map where the flood starts at it's lava position however, it's only present in the Second Area. The Other Maps are Lava Tower , Dark Sci-Forest (Only at Starting Point) , Graveyard Cliffside , Sedimentary Temple , Sunken Citadel , Relic Valley and Poisonous Forest.
- The map used to be played in FE2 Community Maps under the name 'Gloomy Manor', the name of another map made by rareheaddress, until it was later fixed.
- When Wild Savannah's soundtrack is synced with Sky Sanctuary, this is the outcome.
- There is an enormous invisible wall under the map that prevents players from falling out of the map.
- This is one of many maps that had a different BGM before its soundtrack was published. The BGM for this map was originally 'Dragon Valley 1' which is from the hit Indie game, Freedom Planet.
- In an earlier version of this map, it was simply called "Savannah."
- In the Agility Update, the map got slightly nerfed, you can now ride a zipline in the beginning of the map for a faster and safer travel and you must now slide under an obstacle on your way to the 2nd button. The truss for people who failed the first wall-jump was also moved closer to the wall-jump.
- If a rescue mission is activated on this map, the escapee will be located on a platform after the first wall-jump.
- During a Lost Page Map Event, the Lost Page will be found behind the large metal door with a warning symbol on it. In order to get the page, the player must first press the 3rd button and wait for the door to open.
Walkthrough and OST
|Easy||Lost Woods • Axiom • Castle Tides • Poisonous Valley • Marred Dreams • Buried Oasis • Forsaken Era|
|Normal||Infiltration • Cave System • Flood Island • Oriental Grove • Sky Sanctuary • Decrepit Seas • Mysterium • Forgotten Tombs • Construction Thrill • Fall Equinox|
|Hard||Lava Tower • Crystal Caverns • Snowy Peaks • Dark Sci-Forest • Graveyard Cliffside • Wild Savannah • Sedimentary Temple • Sunken Citadel • Relic Valley • Poisonous Forest|
|Insane||Abandoned Facility • Familiar Ruins • Lost Desert • Gloomy Manor • Sinking Ship • Dark Sci-Facility • Beneath The Ruins • Magmatic Mines • Fallen|
|Crazy||Blue Moon • Poisonous Chasm|
|Seasonal Maps||Eerie Peaks • Polar Industry • Northern Workshop|
|Pre-Alpha Maps||Dis gon be EZ • NewThing • Test Map • Map Making Kit • Scientific|
|Unnamed Cave Map • Unnamed Underwater Map • Humble Jungle • Purple Sector • Autumn Hideaway • Unnamed Halloween Map • No Light|